Here's what's in the box:
• Scooch MagMount
• Magnetic Ring
• Wet & Dry Wipes
• Extra 3M Adhesive
1. Find a spot on your Dashboard that is in a good position for viewing your device. The best location to affix the MagMount is a flat, shiny plastic surface on your car's dash.
2. Use the included wet wipe to wipe down the area.
3. Use the included dry wipe to wipe down the area. Make sure the area is clear of dust or residue.
4. Press the mount, firmly, onto the newly cleaned spot on your dashboard, and hold it for 15 seconds.
5. If your phone isn't already compatible with MagSafe, apply the included magnetic ring onto your phone case, stick your phone onto the newly affixed MagMount and enjoy!
How to remove the MagMount if needed:
1. We recommend that you use a old credit card or some dental floss to get underneath the adhesive and pry it off since it is so strong. DO NOT try and pull the MagMount off your dash. It will most likeley damage it.
2. Remove the remaining adhesive from the bottom of the MagMount.
3. Take the included extra adhesive from your MagMount package and put it on the base of the MagMount.
4. Find a new spot to place your MagMount.
5. Follow the same steps from the installation steps above!
The MagMount works best with the Scooch MagCase, but can work with any case thanks to the included magnetic ring!
The best placement of the Scooch magnetic ring is on the outside of your phone case, perfectly around the Apple logo.
Nope! The MagCase is natively compatible with the MagMount. We include it for people that don't have MagSafe-compatible cases.
Yes! Your phone is 100% safe from the magnets!
Yes! The ring works with MagSafe charging and Qi wireless charging!