Wingmount - Universal Magnetic Car Mount
📱Natively compatible with:
- Scooch Wingman case
- Scooch Wingback grip
- Scooch Wingmate case
- Scooch MagCase + MagWallet Combo
Comes with a magnetic plate to use with any other phone case.
- UNIVERSAL MAGNETIC MOUNT: Works with all phones on the market. Works best with Scooch cases. Simply hold the Scooch logo on the back of your case up to the Wingmount and watch it magnetically stick to the Wingmount!
- POWERFUL MAGNETS: With three (3) pounds of holding power, your phone is kept secure. It's also safe for all phones! The Wingmount comes with two steel badges that you can stick to the back of any phone or phone case that will make it magnetize to the Wingmount. The magnets are also entirely safe for your smartphone!
- SLEEK MADE SIMPLE: The small size of the mount makes it easy to add to any car without taking up a lot of room. Simply peel off the sticker over the 3M adhesive and apply it to any flat part of your car's dash. The Wingmount's adhesive sticks best to shiny plastics or metal on your dash. Do not apply it to curved, leather, or textured material.
- 180 DEGREE MOVEMENT: Turn your Wingmount in any direction you need to view your device. Small, yet fully adjustable. Other mounts make your phone bounce around during your drive, but Wingmount's compact form factor allows your phone to stay locked in place.
The Wingmount is compatible with any phone and most cases. However, it works best with other Scooch cases and accessories. Below you will see a list of how it will work with your specific case or device:
Scooch Wingman: Hold your Wingman case up to the Wingmount. It will magnetize to the embedded steel badge under the Scooch logo for the strongest hold.
Scooch Wingmate: Hold your Wingmate case up to the Wingmount. It will magnetize to the embedded steel badge under the Scooch logo for the strongest hold. The magnet is safe for your cards.
Scooch Wingback: Attach your Wingback to the back of your phone or phone case. Then, hold it up to the Wingmount and it will magnetize to the embedded steel badge under the Scooch logo for the strongest hold.
Scooch MagWallet: Attach the MagWallet to the back of your MagSafe-compatible phone case. Hold it up to the Wingmount and it will magnetize to the embedded steel backing within the MagWallet. The magnet is safe for your cards.
Scooch MagCase & CrystalCase: The Wingmount is not natively compatible with these cases. This means you will need an additional accessory in order to pair your case with the Wingmount. For the MagCase, we recommend getting a MagWallet. For the CrystalCase, we recommend getting a Wingback. Read the instructions above for each of these products to understand how they pair with your case.
Any other case: Use either of the included steel badges. Peel off the adhesive sticker and attach one to the back of any phone case. Then, hold it up to the Wingmount and it will magnetize to the steel badge on the back of your case. The steel badge does not allow for wireless charging.
Your Wingmount is backed by a one-year limited warranty. If your mount breaks within one year, you can get a replacement for the cost of shipping and handling. Keep your receipt email and order slip. Click here to read more about our Warranty
Returns and exchanges are easy too. Every order is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Click here to read our Refund Policy
For a limited time only: FREE shipping for U.S. Orders. Orders are usually fulfilled the same day. We fulfill orders Monday through Friday by 2pm EST (holidays excluded).
Why Did I Create the Wingmount?
How to Use it:
Wingmount - Universal Magnetic Car Mount
Easy to install and keeps my phone exactly where I want it.
It’s small and stays put. Forces are set just right to adhere to a flat dash surface and also hold your phone while traveling.
Love this mount and the ability to swivel it around when needed. It was easy to remove the base when I changed my mind about where I wanted it too. I got an extra one and use it in my home office. Highly recommend!
I was a little skeptical that it would hold my Galaxy 22 Ultra, but sure enough it holds it easily! The best part is that it doesn't vibrate going down the road. No other mount can say that.
Thank you again Scooch!