The Scooch Wingmate is the world's #1 hidden wallet case. The Wingmate provides several features for those who wish to wish to conceal their valuables and get the most out of their phone. Other wallet cases are bulky and expose your cash and cards. The Wingmate makes sure your items are hidden and tucked away in a slim design that's easily pocketable.
The Wingmate is a versatile protective case designed to make life easier and less cluttered by being the best hidden wallet case on the market. The port cutouts are precise for easy access and buttons remain clicky for easy pressing. The edges of the camera cutout is raised enough to protect your phone's camera lenses from falls and scratches. The front lip of the case is also raised to protect the screen.
- STORE IT: The Wingmate has a hidden card slot that allows you to easily hide 4 credit cards. It may fit 5 cards depending on card thickness. Simply pop the bottom of the case outward to insert or remove your cards. The new iPhone 15 Series models of the Wingmate include an easy-open hinge and no-slip card grips inside the case. Your cards are even more secure and easier to access.
MOUNT IT: The Wingmate has an embedded magnetic badge that allows you to mount your phone to any magnetic car mount like the Wingmount.
- PROTECT IT: The Wingmate case is extremely rugged and is certified EXO-D impact-resistant from falls up to 10 feet. Rest assured knowing that your phone investment is safe in a Scooch Case. The new iPhone 15 Series models of the Wingmate include enhanced bottom-of-phone protection and port protection thanks to the all-new hinge system.
- GUARANTEE IT: This case comes with the Scooch $100 Guarantee. That means that if your phone breaks while our case is on it, we will provide up to $100 in repair reimbursement. Must register within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- KICK IT: The Wingmate has a card divot on the back near the camera that you can partially insert a credit card into. This turns your card into a kickstand for your phone. Now you can prop your phone horizontally for streaming videos or vertically for scrolling social media or video calling.
- GRIP IT: The sides of the Wingmate are textured to give you a better grip on your phone.
This product is only compatible with this device: iPhone 15 Pro Max
Variants with slightly different names such as Plus, Pro Max, Pro, Mini, Ultra, etc... are excluded unless already stated in the product title.
Still not sure if it's compatible with your phone? Click here to double-check your device model.
Your Wingmate is backed by a one-year limited warranty. If your case breaks within one year, you can get a replacement for the cost of shipping and handling. Keep your receipt email and order slip. Click here to read more about our Warranty
Returns and exchanges are easy too. Every order is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Click here to read our Refund Policy
For a limited time only: FREE shipping for U.S. orders. Orders are usually fulfilled the same day. We fulfill orders Monday through Friday by 2pm EST (holidays excluded).
Here's the problem:
Other wallet cases are HUGE and expose your cash and cards. These wallet cases make you a target for thieves. That's why the we did something different with the Wingmate. Don't expose your valuables, hide them and protect them.
America's Favorite Hidden Wallet Case
Sleek, rugged storage. 2,000 5-star reviews across Amazon and ScoochCase.com - If you're looking for the best iPhone 15 Pro Max wallet case in the world, look no further than the Wingmate. The Wingmate for iPhone 15 Pro Max has a hidden card slot that can hold up to four cards and cash, 10-foot drop protection, super-grippy sides, built-in magnetic car mounting ability, kickstand feature (not on Galaxy S23) and on iPhone 14 models and newer, a $100 Protection Guarantee. Your search is over.
#1 when it comes to car mounting
Magnetic Car Mount Feature
Pair it with the Wingmount for the best mounting experience there is. Thanks to the embedded steel badge inside of every Wingmate, your iPhone 15 Pro Max now mounts in your car in mere milliseconds. No more messing around with clunky mounts. And don't worry, it's completely safe for your cards.
iPhone 15 Pro Max Case Wallet
Your iPhone 15 Pro Max deserves more than a basic plastic case that does nothing. Don't waste money buying a wallet and a case, get a 5-in-1 iPhone 15 Pro Max wallet case that protects your valuables and works to make sure you get the most function and purpose out of your phone. Your time is precious, that's why the Wingmate saves it by tackling all the obstacles that other wallet cases can't, all while still looking sleek and slim without the bulk that other phone wallets have.
Two-Way Card Kickstand
Prop your phone up horizontally or vertically with the card divot on the back. Use it to FaceTime friends and family, record yourself for a video, livestream, or watch a video on your lunch break. Note that the kickstand feature is not available on the Galaxy S23 model.
Over the years, I've owned several phone case/protectors all claiming to be "the last case" you will ever need. Sadly not true, until now. The Scooch Wingman for my Galaxy S23+ allows me to carry my phone debit and credit card and drivers license all in one simple,streamlined, secure case. Combine the case with the available magnetic carmount and now you've got yourself a truly winning combination.
One suggestion(not complaint) any way you can add a way to carry some cash too?
Might be hard to hide...but maybe a band or sleeve that molds with the back ....I don't have a clue and furthermore, I figure if it was important ....your R&D team would already have it covered.
Keep up the great work.
I love the convenience of knowing that I have my phone and my cards/ID with me and do not have to have them separate.
Wingmate for iPhone 11
I love the case! I was disappointed not to have the wireless charging. Once I removed the magnet I am able to wirelessly charge again. Would rather not use the magnet than have to use a cord again to charge.
Love my Wingmate. Was the best wallet case out there, BUT... the new iPhone 15 case was redesigned and is too bulky now...dang! Yes, it may fit a couple more cards but who needs to carry 5 cards.? An ID, Credit Card and $20 bill and I am good to go.